(Total Time: 45 MIN| Serves: 8)
½ tsp Cherry Extract
1 ½ cups pitted and halved Fresh Cherries
1 cup Milk
1 tbsp. Butter
1 tbsp. Vanilla
¼ cup Heavy Cream
1/3 cup Swerve
½ tsp Xanthan Gum
1 cup Almond Flour
Pinch of Salt
1 ½ cups Water
- Pour the water into your Instant Pot and lower the trivet.
- Grease a baking dish with the butter.
- In a blender, place all of the ingredients except the cherries.
- Blend for 10 seconds, or until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and top with the cherries (cut side up).
- Cover the dish with a foil and place inside the IP.
- Close the lid and cook on MANUAL for 25-30 minutes.
- Release the pressure for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 194 | Total Fats 15g | Net Carbs: 6g | Protein 8g |Fiber: 2.3g)