Creamy Garlic Pork Sausage
(Total Time: 35 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 pound Pork Sausage
¼ cup Arrowroot
4 Garlic Cloves, minced
2 cups Milk
1 tsp Thyme
¼ tsp Pepper
½ tbsp. Olive Oil
½ tsp Salt
- Heat the oil in your IP on SAUTE.
- Add the garlic and thyme and cook for one minute.
- Add sausage and cook it until it becomes brown. Make sure to break the sausage as cooking.
- Pour 1 ½ cups of the milk over it.
- Close and cook on HIGH for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the arrowroot, remaining milk, salt, and pepper.
- Do a quick pressure release and whisk in the arrowroot mixture.
- Set the IP to SAUTE and cook for 5 minutes, or until thickened.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 410| Total Fats 30 | Net Carbs 5g | Protein 25g |Fiber: 0.6g)