Hot and Lemony Salmon
(Total Time: 10 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 Lemon, sliced
Juice of 1 Lemon
2 tbsp. chopped Chili
¼ tsp Salt
¼ tsp Pepper
4 Salmon Fillets
1 ½ cups Water
- Pour the water in your IP.
- Arrange the salmon on the rack.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Top with chili peppers and then with lemon slices.
- Close the lid and select MANUAL.
- Cook on HIGH for 4 minutes.
- Do a quick pressure release.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 180| Total Fats 8g | Net Carbs 3g | Protein 25g |Fiber: 0g)