Chicken Tikka Masala
(Total Time: 15 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 lbs. Chicken Breasts (cut into 1½ inch chunks)
1 cup Greek Yogurt
2 tbsp. Garam Masala
1 tbsp. Lime Juice
1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
¼ tsp Ground Ginger
15 oz. Tomato Sauce
5 cloves Garlic (minced)
½ tsp Paprika
½ tsp Turmeric
½ tsp Salt
¼ tsp Cayenne Pepper
1 cup Whipping Cream
- Place in a bowl the chicken, yogurt, garam masala, lime juice, pepper and ginger. Mix well and refrigerate for an hour.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Sauté” and place in it marinated chicken and marinade, and cook for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add all other ingredients, except cream, and stir to combine.
- Place and lock the lid, and manually set cooking time to 10 minutes at high pressure.
- When done quick release the pressure and stir in the cream.
- If the thickness of the sauce needs to be adjusted set the Instant Pot to “Sauté” and cook until desired consistency.
- Serve with riced cauliflower.
(Calories: 460 | Total Fats: 27g | Net Carbs: 12.5g | Proteins: 32g |Fibers: 6.5g)