Indian Broccoli Shrimp
(Total Time: 20 MIN| Serves: 3)
1 lb jumbo shrimps, frozen
1 medium-sized tomato, diced
1 cup broccoli, chopped
2 tbsp coconut oil
2 medium-sized red onions, chopped
1 tbsp almonds, chopped
2 cups fish stock
½ tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp smoked paprika, ground
1 whole clove
2 cardamom pods
½ tsp garam masala powder
1 tsp salt
¼ tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp ginger powder
4-5 curry leaves
- Plug in your instant pot and grease the stainless steel insert with coconut oil. Press the ”Saute” button and add almonds. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from the pot and set aside.
- Now, addonions, cumin seeds, clove, and cardamom pods. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes, or until onions translucent.
- Add smoked paprika, garam masala, salt, garlic powder, ginger powder, and curry leaves. Cook for a minute and then add shrimps., broccoli, and tomato.
- Pour in the fish stock and stir well. Securely lock the lid and press the ”Manual” button. Set the timer for 8 minutes and cook on ‘’High’’ pressure.
- When you hear the cooker’s end signal, release the pressure naturally.
- Open the pot and stir in the almonds.
- Serve immediately.
Per Serving (Calories 284 | Total Fats 12.1g | Net Carbs: 9.1g | Protein: 33.4g |Fiber: 4.3g)