Chicken and Greens Frittata
(Total Time: 45 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 cup kale, chopped
1 cup spinach, chopped
1 cup collard greens, chopped
1 cup Swiss chard, chopped
¼ cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
2 cups cauliflower, chopped
7 oz boneless and skinless chicken breast, chopped into bite-sized pieces
4 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp butter
3 cups chicken stock
1 tsp sea salt
¼ tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- Rinse the greens thoroughly under cold running water and drain in a large colander. Using a sharp knife, chop the vegetables and set aside.
- Plug in the instant pot and place the cauliflower at the bottom of the stainless steel insert. Pour in enough water to cover and seal the lid. Set the steam release handle and press the ‘’Manual’’ button. Set the timer for 9 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick release and open the lid. Drain the cauliflower and chill for a while. Transfer to a food processor and process until smooth. Set aside.
- Now, press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and grease the inner pot with olive oil. Add chicken breast and sprinkle with some salt and pepper. Briefly brown, for 4-5 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour in the stock and add vegetables. Seal the lid again and set the steam release handle to the ‘Sealing’ position.
- Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 8 minutes on high pressure. When done, perform a quick release and open the lid. Chill for a while.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Grease a 7-inch round ban with butter and set aside.
- Remove the meat and greens from the pot and transfer to a food processor. Process until smooth. Stir in the cauliflower and transfer to the prepared pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until lightly golden and crispy on top. Serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 282 | Total Fats 21.9g | Net Carbs: 4.1g | Protein 17.2g |Fiber: 2.3g)