Instant Lobster Tails
(Total Time: 25 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 cup Water
¼ cup Butter, melted
½ cup White Wine
4 Lobster Tails
- Wash the lobster tails and cut them in half.
- Place in the steaming basket.
- Pour the water and white wine into the Instant Pot and lower the basket.
- Close the lid and set to MANUAL.
- Cook on LOW for 4 minutes.
- Let the pressure come down naturally.
- Arrange on a platter and drizzle with melted butter.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 190| Total Fats 12g | Net Carbs 0g | Protein 19g |Fiber: 0g)