(Total Time: 25 MIN| Serves: 6)
1 pound Ground Chorizo
½ tbsp. Cumin
½ cup diced Onion
1 Red Bell Pepper, diced
28 ounces canned diced Tomatoes
1 tsp minced Garlic
1 tbsp. Coconut Oil
¼ tsp Pepper
½ tsp Salt
1 ½ cup Water
- Set your IP to SAUTE and melt the coconut oil in it.
- Add the onions and peppers and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for 30 more seconds.
- Add the chorizo and cook until browned.
- Stir in the tomatoes and spices.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish.
- Pour the water into the IP and lower the rack.
- Crack the eggs into the baking dish and place it on the rack.
- Close the lid and cook on HIGH for 10 minutes.
- Do a quick pressure release.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 504| Total Fats 39g | Net Carbs: 7g | Protein 29g |Fiber: 3.6g)