(Total Time: 20MIN| Serves: 2)
2 large chicken breast, skinless and boneless
1 cup chicken stock
1 cup tomatoes, roughly chopped
2 tsp chili powder
½ tsp white pepper, freshly ground
1 tsp salt
1 tsp smoked paprika
½ tsp garlic powder
¾ tsp onion powder
¼ tsp cayenne pepper
½ tsp cumin powder
- Rinse the chicken under cold running water and pat dry with a kitchen paper. Set aside.
- Plug in the instant pot and add the chicken. Pour in the chicken stock and seal the lid. Set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position and press the ‘’Manual’’ button. Cook for 10 minutes on high pressure.
- When you hear the end signal, release the pressure naturally and open the lid. Carefully transfer the chicken to a serving plate and cool to a room temperature.
- Using two forks shred the chicken and place back to the pot. Add tomatoes and all spices.
- Stir well and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- When done, press the ‘’Cancel’’ button and remove the meat from the pot. Serve immediately with your favorite toasted keto bread.
Per Serving(Calories 474 | Total Fats: 9.6g | Net Carbs: 2.8g | Protein: 88.1g |Fiber: 1.1g)