Instant Steamed Salmon
(Total Time: 15MIN| Serves: 4)
1 lb salmon fillets, sliced into 4 pieces
2 lemons, juiced
4 tbsp butter
¼ cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
2 cups fish stock
1 tsp smoked salt
1 tsp white pepper, freshly ground
- Plug in the instant pot and pour in the stock. Drizzle with lemon juice and set the steam basket.
- Rinse the salmon fillets and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place in the basket and seal the lid.
- Set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position and press the ‘’Manual’’ button.
- Set the timer for 5 minutes.
- When done, perform a quick release and open the lid. Remove the salmon fillets and set aside. Remove the stock from the pot.
- Press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and melt the butter. Add salmon steaks and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan and serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 257 | Total Fats 18.9g | Net Carbs: 0.1g | Protein: 22.7g |Fiber: 0g)