Crispy Garlic Lamb Chops
(Total Time: 30 MIN| Serves: 4)
4 lamb chops, about 1 lb
3 garlic cloves, crushed
¼ cup soy sauce
4 tbsp butter
1 cup button mushrooms, sliced
2 cups vegetable stock
1 tsp salt
½ tsp smoked paprika
½ tsp garlic powder
1 tsp black pepper, ground
½ tsp mustard, ground
- Place the meat in the pot and pour in the stock. Seal the lid and set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position. Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and cook for 15 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick pressure release and open the lid. Remove the chops from the pot and set aside.
- Remove the liquid and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Heat up the inner pot and then add butter. Add chops and brown for 3-4 minutes on one side. Turn over and continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes. Remove from the pot.
- Now add mushrooms and cook until the liquid evaporates. Add garlic and pour in the soy sauce. Season with spices and cook for another 4-5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Press the ‘’Cancel’’ button and add browned chops. Coat well with the sauce and serve.
Per Serving (Calories 331 | Total Fats: 20g | Net Carbs: 2.4g | Protein: 33.9g |Fiber: 0.6g)