Chicken with Capers and Parsley
(Total Time: 45 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 Onion, diced
1 tbsp. Arrowroot Powder
4 Chicken Breasts
1 tbsp. Water
½ cup Parsley
1/3 cup Capers
1/3 cup White Wine Vinegar
¼ tsp Pepper
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Set your IP to SAUTE and heat 1 tbsp. o oil.
- Cook the chicken until no longer pink on all sides. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat the remaining oil and sauté the onions for 5 minutes.
- Add parsley and capers and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the vinegar and return the chicken to the pot.
- Close the lid and cook for 13 minutes on HIGH.
- Whisk together the water and arrowroot.
- Do a quick pressure release and stir in the arrowroot mixture.
- Cook on SAUTE until thickened.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 276| Total Fats 12g | Net Carbs 5.8g | Protein 35g |Fiber: 1.2g)