(Total Time: 35 MIN| Serves: 10)
6 cloves Garlic
⅔ cup Grapefruit Juice
⅓ cup Lime Juice
½ tbsp. Fresh Oregano
½ tbsp. Cumin
1 tbsp. Salt
3 lbs. Pork Shoulder (all fat removed)
1 Bay Leaf
- Place all ingredients, except pork and bay leaf, in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Cut the pork in four pieces and place in a bowl with the marinade. Refrigerate overnight.
- Transfer the pork and marinade into the Instant Pot and add a bay leaf. Place and lock the lid and manually set it to 80 minutes at high pressure.
- When done let naturally release the pressure.
- Remove the pork from pot, preserving one cup of cooking liquids, and shred it with a fork.
- Return the shredded pork in the Instant Pot and add to it preserved cooking liquids. Stir well to combine.
- Serve warm with cauliflower rice.
(Calories: 213 | Total Fats: 9.5g | Net Carbs: 2g | Proteins: 26.5g |Fibers: 0.5g)