Curried Lamb with Zucchini and Tomatoes
(Total Time: 3 hours and 40 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 tbsp. Ghee
2 tsp minced Garlic
1 pound Lab, cut into cubes
1 tsp grated Ginger
1 cup diced Tomatoes
½ cup Coconut Milk
1 Zucchini, diced
1 Onion, diced
1 Carrot, thinly sliced
1 ½ tbsp. Curry Powder
- Place the lamb, ginger, garlic, and coconut milk, in a bowl.
- Cover and place in the fridge to marinate for 3 hours.
- Transfer the lamb, along with the juices, to the IP.
- Add the carrot, onion, tomatoes, and ghee.
- Close the lid and cook for 20 minutes on HIGH.
- Do a natural pressure release.
- Stir in the zucchini and cook on SAUTE for 5-6 more minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 338| Total Fats 21g | Net Carbs 7.5g | Protein 23g |Fiber: 3g)