Chili Turkey Casserole
(Total Time: 40 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 lb turkey breast, sliced into half-inch thick slices
1 medium-sized onion, sliced
1 celery stalk, chopped
1 cup cauliflower, chopped
1 cup broccoli, chopped
1 chili pepper, sliced
1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper, ground
- Season the meat with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Grease the bottom of a round baking pan with some oil. Add onions to create the first layer. Then add a layer of cauliflower and meat.
- Add cherry tomatoes and finish with chili pepper and broccoli. Sprinkle with chopped celery and tightly wrap with aluminum foil.
- Plug in the instant pot and set the trivet at the bottom of the inner pot. Pour in two cups of water and place the pan on top.
- Seal the lid and set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position and press the ‘’Manual’’ button.
- Set the timer for 20 minutes.
- When done, perform a quick release of the pressure and open the lid.
- Remove the aluminum foil and chill for a while.
- Serve immediately.
Per Serving (Calories 242 | Total Fats: 12.6g | Net Carbs: 9.2g | Protein: 21.2g |Fiber: 3g).