Easy Lamb Kebab
(Total Time: 25 MIN| Serves: 5)
1 lb ground lamb tenderloin
9 oz ground beef
½ large eggplant, peeled
½ cup onions, finely chopped
3 garlic cloves, crushed
3 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp butter, softened
½ cup diced canned tomatoes, sugar-free
1 tsp salt
1 tsp cumin powder
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tbsp cayenne pepper
1 tsp chili powder
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine together ground lamb, ground beef, onions, garlic, olive oil, salt, cumin oregano, cayenne, and chili powder. Mix well and shape bite-sized balls. Set aside.
- Arrange balls and eggplant slices on soaked skewers and drizzle with some more olive oil.
- Plug in the instant pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Grease the inner pot with butter and heat up.
- Add skewers, in two batches, and cook for 4-5 minutes on one side. Turn over and continue to cook until lightly golden brown.
- Remove the skewers from the pot and add diced tomatoes. Season with some salt, pepper, and oregano. Stir well and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Press the ‘’Cancel’’ button to turn off the pot.
- Place skewers on a serving platter and drizzle with the tomato sauce.
Per Serving (Calories 419 | Total Fats: 25.3g | Net Carbs: 3g | Protein: 41.9g |Fiber: 2.1g)