Cream Cheese Pancakes
(Total Time: 15 MIN| Serves: 1)
2 ounces Cream Cheese
½ tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Swerve
2 tsp Butter
- Place the eggs, cream cheese, swerve, and cinnamon, in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Melt half of the butter in your Instant Pot on SAUTE.
- Add half of the batter and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Flip over and cook for 1-2 minutes on the other side.
- Repeat with the other pancake.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 344 | Total Fats 29g | Net Carbs: 3g | Protein 17g |Fiber: 1.5g)