Creamy Avocado Muffins
(Total Time: 15 MIN| Serves: 5)
1 ripe avocado, cut into-bite sized pieces
½ cup cream cheese, softened
½ cup heavy cream
¼ cup almond flour
1 tbsp green onions, finely chopped
4 large eggs
¼ cup milk, full-fat
1 tsp lime juice, freshly squeezed
1 tsp husk powder
1 tsp salt
¼ tsp smoked paprika, ground
½ tsp garlic powder
- Peel the avocado and cut in half. Remove the pit and cut into small cubes. Set aside.
- In a food processor, combine avocado, cream cheese, heavy cream, eggs, and green onions. Pulse until smooth and creamy. Add flour, milk, husk powder, salt, smoked paprika, garlic, and lime juice. Pulse again until all well incorporated. Pour the batter in silicone muffin molds and set aside.
- Plug in your instant pot and pour 1 cup of water in the stainless steel insert. Position a trivet on the bottom and place silicone molds on the top.
- Securely lock the lid and adjust the steam release handle. Press the “Manual” button and set the timer for 8 minutes. Cook on “High” pressure.
- When you hear the cooker’s end signal, perform a quick release of the pressure and open the pot. Let it chill for a while.
- Carefully transfer muffins to a wire rack and let it cool completely.
- Optionally, top with plain yogurt and serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 307 | Total Fats 27.3g | Net Carbs: 4.2g | Protein 9.5g |Fiber: 3.9g)