Citrus Chicken Thighs
(Total Time: 60MIN| Serves: 4)
4 chicken thighs, skin on
1 cup chicken stock
¼ cup apple cider vinegar
For the marinade:
1 lemon, sliced
¼ cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
2 garlic cloves, crushed
3 rosemary sprigs
½ cup fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
2 sage sprigs
4 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
- Mix together all marinade ingredients and set aside.
- Rinse well the meat and generously brush with the marinade. Place in a large Ziploc bag and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Plug in the instant pot and add chicken and about 2 tablespoons of the marinade. Pour in the chicken stock and apple cider vinegar.
- Seal the lid and set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position. Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 15 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick release and open the lid. Press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and continue to cook for another 7-8 minutes.
- Press the ‘’Cancel’’ button and serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 381 | Total Fats: 10.6g | Net Carbs: 0.6g | Protein: 66g |Fiber: 0.1g)