Creamy Mushrooms with Thyme
(Total Time: 25 MIN| Serves: 3)
1 cup button mushrooms, sliced
½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
¼ cup milk
1 large onion, finely chopped
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp dried thyme
¼ tsp dried oregano
¼ tsp sea salt
- Plug in your instant pot and grease the stainless steel insert with some oil. Press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Add onions and stir-fry until translucent. Season with oregano and add button mushrooms.
- Continue to cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl and season with oregano. Add crumbled feta and milk. Whisk together and set aside.
- Remove the mushrooms from the pot and set aside. Pour the egg mixture into the inner pot and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with button mushrooms.
Per serving (Calories 244| Total Fats 19.6g | Net Carbs: 6.5g | Protein 11g |Fiber: 1.3g)