Feta Lamb Meatballs in a Tomato Sauce
(Total Time: 25 MIN| Serves: 6)
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
2 tsp minced Garlic
1 Bell Pepper, diced
1 Onion, chopped
½ cup crumbled Feta Cheese
1 tbsp. chopped Mint
1 tbsp. Water
1 tsp Oregano
1 ½ pounds ground Lamb
½ cup Almond Flour
24 ounces canned diced Tomatoes
2 tbsp. chopped Parsley
- In a bowl, combine the egg, lamb, half of the garlic, almond flour, water, mint, parsley, and feta.
- Make meatballs out of the mixture.
- Heat the oil in your IP on SAUTE.
- Add the onion and pepper and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Place the meatballs inside.
- Close the lid and cook on HIGH for 8 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 345| Total Fats 17g | Net Carbs 8g | Protein 35g |Fiber: 1.3g)