Lobster Tails in Butter Sauce
(Total Time: 15 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 lb fresh lobster tails, cleaned
¼ cup fish stock
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
½ cup mayonnaise
5 tbsp butter, unsalted
1 cup water
1 tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper, freshly ground
¼ tsp dried thyme
¼ tsp dried rosemary
¼ tsp garlic powder
- Place lobster tails in the steam basket and transfer to the pot. Pour in one cup of water and seal the lid. Set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position and press the ‘’Steam’’ button. Cook for 5 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, preform a quick pressure release and open the lid. Remove the lobster tails from the pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button.
- Pour in the stock and bring it to a boil. Stir in butter and mayonnaise and sprinkle with apple cider.
- Season with salt, pepper, thyme, rosemary, and garlic powder. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Press the ‘’Cancel’’ button and remove the sauce from the pot. Drizzle over steamed lobster tails and serve immediately.
- Optionally, sprinkle with fresh dill.
Per Serving(Calories 347| Total Fats 25.3g | Net Carbs: 7.1g | Protein: 22.3g |Fiber: 0g)