Garlic Lamb Meatballs
(Total Time: 25 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 lb ground lamb, tender parts like neck or loin
4 garlic cloves, crushed
2 tbsp almond flour
4 large eggs
1 cup cauliflower, chopped into small florets
3 tbsp butter, softened
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
½ tsp white pepper, freshly ground
1 tsp marjoram
- In a large bowl, combine together ground lamb, crushed garlic, almond flour, eggs, olive oil, salt, pepper, and marjoram.
- Mix well and shape bite-sized balls. Set aside.
- Grease a small round cake pan with some more oil and make the bottom layer with cauliflower. Arrange the meatballs on top and tightly wrap with aluminum foil
- Plug in the instant pot and set the trivet at the bottom of the inner pot. Pour in one cup of water and place the pan on the trivet.
- Seal the lid and set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position.
- Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 12 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick pressure release and open the lid. Remove the pan from the pot and chill for a while.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a microwave and optionally sprinkle with some salt. You can add some fresh or dried herbs of choice and drizzle over the meatballs.
- Serve immediately with tzatziki dip or Greek yogurt.
Per Serving (Calories 435 | Total Fats: 29.4g | Net Carbs: 2.1g | Protein: 39.1g |Fiber: 0.8g)