Mackerel with Cherry Tomatoes
(Total Time: 15MIN| Serves: 15)
2 cups Cherry Tomatoes
4 Mackerel Fillets
1 ½ cups Water
2 tbsp. Butter, melted
¼ tsp Garlic Salt
¼ tsp Onion Powder
¼ tsp Pepper
- Place the tomatoes in a baking dish that can fit inside the Instant Pot.
- Arrange the mackerel over.
- Sprinkle with the spices and drizzle with butter.
- Pour the water into the IP and lower the trivet.
- Place the baking dish inside and close the lid.
- Cook on HIGH for 5 minutes.
- Do a quick pressure release.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 400| Total Fats: 17 | Net Carbs 3.5g | Protein 40g |Fiber: 0.5g)