Creamy Vanilla Chia Seeds
(Total Time: 15 MIN| Serves: 2)
3 tbsp chia seeds
2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
2 tbsp Greek yogurt
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp swerve
1 tsp vanilla extract
¼ tsp salt
- Plug in the instant pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Pour in the milk and add chia seeds. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Now add coconut oil and sprinkle with swerve, vanilla extract, and salt. Give it a good stir and pour in about ¼ cup of water.
- Continue to cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- When done, press the ‘’Cancel’’ button and stir in Greek yogurt.
- Optionally, top with some fresh strawberries or seeds. Transfer to serving bowls and chill well before serving.
Per Serving(Calories 227| Total Fats 22.5g | Net Carbs: 2.4g | Protein 6.1g |Fiber: 7.8g)