(Total Time: 10 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 cup Water
1 Rosemary Sprig
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
1 tsp Italian Seasoning
¼ tsp Pepper
¼ tsp Salt
¼ tsp Garlic Powder
1 cup halved Cherry Tomatoes
15 ounces Asparagus Spears
- Pour the water into the Instant Pot.
- Season the salmon with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
- Arrange on the rack.
- Add the rosemary sprig on top.
- Place the asparagus spears over.
- Top with cherry tomatoes.
- Close the lid and cook on HIGH for 3 minutes.
- Do a quick pressure release and transfer to a plate.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 470| Total Fats 31g | Net Carbs 4.6g | Protein 43g|Fiber: 2.7g)