Cream Cheese Chicken with Bacon
(Total Time: 40 MIN| Serves: 4)
8 ounces Cream Cheese
8 Bacon Slices, cooked and crumbled
2 pounds Chicken Breasts
1 packet Ranch Seasoning
4 ounces Cheddar Cheese, shredded
2 tbsp. Arrowroot
1 cup Water
- Whisk together the cream cheese, water, and seasoning, in the IP.
- Add the chicken breasts inside.
- Close the lid and cook on HIGH for 25 minutes.
- Press CANCEL, do a quick pressure release, and transfer the chicken to a cutting board.
- Shred with two forks.
- Set your IP to SAUTE and stir in the arrowroot.
- Add shredded chicken, bacon, and cheddar, and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until thickened.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 620| Total Fats 38g | Net Carbs: 6g | Protein 48g |Fiber: 2.3g)