(Total Time: 60 MIN| Serves: 3)
2 lbs pork loin, chopped into bite-sized pieces
1 cup eggplant, chopped
3 tbsp ghee
1 spring onion, finely chopped
3 garlic cloves
3 cups beef stock
2 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp anka sauce
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 tsp ginger powder
1 anise star
2 tsp sea salt
- Place the meat at the bottom of the instant pot and pour in enough water to cover. Press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and gently bring it to a boil. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from the pot and drain. Set aside.
- Now grease the inner pot with ghee and heat up. Add spring onions, ginger powder, anise, and cloves. Simmer for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Pour in the anka sauce and continue to cook for another minute. Add the meat and mix well.
- Finally, add the remaining ingredients and seal the lid. Set the steam release handle and press the ‘’Manual’’ button. Set the timer for 35 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick pressure release and open the lid.
- Serve immediately.
Per Serving (Calories 576| Total Fats 24g | Net Carbs: 2.9g | Protein: 82.7g |Fiber: 1.2g)