Crustless Meat-Loaded Quiche
(Total Time: 45 MIN| Serves: 4)
½ cup Milk
6 Eggs, beaten
4 Bacon Slices, cooked and crumbled
½ cup diced Ham
2 Green Onions, chopped
1 cup ground Sausage, cooked
1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
¼ tsp Salt
Pinch of Pepper
1 ½ cups Water
- Pour the water into your IP and lower the trivet.
- Grease a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place all of the ingredients in a bowl, and stir to combine well.
- Pour this mixture into the prepared dish.
- Place the dish on the rack in your IP and close the lid.
- Cook on HIGH for 30 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally, for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 419 | Total Fats 32g | Net Carbs: 4g | Protein 29g |Fiber: 0.6g)