Creamy Cauliflower Chicken
(Total Time: 35 MIN| Serves: 4)
2 lbs chicken breasts, boneless and skin-on
2 tbsp butter
1 cup cauliflower, chopped
5 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 medium-sized onion, finely chopped
1 small green chili pepper, seeds removed and chopped
2 cups chicken broth
½ cup heavy cream
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp smoked paprika, ground
1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
½ fenugreek seeds
1 tsp salt
- Rinse the chicken under running water . Pat dry with a kitchen paper and cut into bite-sized pieces. Set aside.
- In a food processor, combine garlic, ginger, olive oil, heavy cream, chili powder, and salt. Process until smooth and creamy.
- Plug in your instant pot and place butter in the stainless steel insert. Press the ”Saute” button and add chicken. Sprinkle with cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds, and some salt to taste. Cook for 5 minutes, or until slightly browned. Remove the chicken to a plate and set aside.
- Now, add onion and green chili pepper. Stir-fry for 3 minutes and add cauliflower. Cook for 2 minutes and return the chicken to the pot.
- Pour in the broth and sprinkle with smoked paprika. Give it a good stir and securely lock the lid. Press the ”Manual” button and set the timer for 5 minutes. Cook on ”High” pressure.
- When you hear the cooker’s end signal, perform a quick release of the pressure and open the pot. Stir in the heavy cream mixture and press the ”Saute” button. Bring it to a simmer and cook for 5 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve warm.
Per Serving(Calories 615 | Total Fats 32.8g | Net Carbs: 5.6g | Protein: 69.9g |Fiber: 2g)