(Total Time: 45 MIN| Serves: 4)
8 large eggs
½ cup milk
½ cup almond flour
1 large red bell pepper, chopped
1 cup tomatoes, chopped
2 green onions, chopped
1 ½ cup cottage cheese
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper
½ tsp oregano
- Plug in your Instant Pot and place the trivet at the bottom of the stainless steel insert. Add aluminum foil over the trivet creating sling and pour in 1 cup of water. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, and black pepper. Optionally add some herbs of choice. Mix until completely incorporated. Gradually add eggs, one at the time beating constantly with a paddle mixing attachment. Pour in the milk and continue to beat for 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Finally add vegetables and shredded vegan cheese. Mix again and transfer the mixture to oven-safe dish.
- Gently place the dish in your Instant Pot and seal the lid. Set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position and select the MANUAL mode. Set the timer for 30 minutes on HIGH pressure.
- When done, release the pressure naturally for 10 minutes and move the pressure valve to the VENTING position to release any remaining steam.
- Carefully open the lid and remove the dish using an aluminum sling. Chill for a while and serve.
Per Serving(Calories 276 | Total Fats 14g | Net Carbs: 9.2g | Protein 26.8g |Fiber: 1.5g)