(Total Time: 30 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 lb fresh mussels, cleaned
2 large onions, finely chopped
1 cup celery stalk, chopped
2 cups cauliflower, chopped into florets
¼ cup olive oil
5 cups fish stock
1 cup heavy cream
¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely copped
1 tsp sea salt
¼ tsp of chili flakes
½ tsp white pepper, freshly ground
- Rinse mussels and drain in a large sieve. Place in a deep pot and drizzle with some olive oil. Sprinkle with chili flakes and white pepper. Mix well and set aside,
- Plug in the instant pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Heat the remaining oil in the instant pot and add onions and chopped celery stalks. Stir well and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Now add cauliflower and continue to cook for another 2 minutes.
- Finally, add mussels and pour in the fish stock. Press the ‘’Cancel’’ button to turn off the pot.
- Seal the lid and set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position. Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 8 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick release and open the lid. Stir in the heavy cream and divide the chowder between serving bowls.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan and chopped parsley. Serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 428| Total Fats 30.3g | Net Carbs: 12.5g | Protein: 25g |Fiber: 3.3g)