Delicious Pumpkin Bread
(Total Time: 30 MIN| Serves: 4)
½ cup pumpkin puree
2 large eggs, beaten
1 cup almond flour
¼ cup almond milk
1 tbsp almond butter, melted
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp nutmeg, ground
½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
¼ tsp turmeric powder
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, turmeric, and pumpkin pie spice. Stir until combined and add eggs, pumpkin puree, and milk. Stir until all well incorporated and set aside.
- Grease a fitting springform pan with melted butter. Add the dough and cover with aluminum foil.
- Plug in your instant pot and pour 1 cup of water in the stainless steel insert. Position a trivet on the bottom and place the pan on top. Cover with a lid and press the “Manual” button. Set the timer for 25 minutes and cook on “Low” pressure.
- When done, release the pressure naturally. Open the pot and transfer the springform pan to a wire rack using oven mitts. Let it cool completely.
- Cut the bread into slices and serve.
Per Serving(Calories 275 | Total Fats 21.8g | Net Carbs: 5.8g | Protein 10.7g |Fiber: 4.7g)