Orange Glazed Salmon Fillets
(Total Time: 20 MIN| Serves: 3)
1 lb salmon fillets, about 1-inch thick
1 garlic clove, crushed
3 tbsp butter
3 tbsp olive oil
½ liquid stevia
1 tsp chili flakes
1 tsp orange extract
1 tsp smoked salt
¼ tsp dried thyme
- Rinse well the fillets under cold running water and pat-dry with a kitchen towel. Set aside.
- Plug in the instant pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Grease the inner pot with butter and heat up. Add garlic and briefly cook for one minute, stirring constantly.
- Now add fillets and brown for 2-3 minutes on each side. Press the ‘’Cancel’’ button and remove the salmon from the pot.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, stevia, chili flakes, orange extract, salt, and thyme. Brush fillets with this mixture and set aside.
- Now set the steam basket in the inner pot and place the fillets in it. Pour in 2 cups of water in the pot and seal the lid.
- Set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position and press the ‘’Manual’’ button. Set the timer for 12 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick release and open the lid. Transfer the fillets to serving plates and optionally drizzle with some more olive oil.
Per Serving(Calories 423| Total Fats 34.9g | Net Carbs: 0.3g | Protein: 29.5g |Fiber: 0g)