Easy Deviled Eggs
(Total Time: 30 MIN| Serves: 4)
¼ cup sour cream
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
2 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp sea salt
- Plug in your Instant Pot and pour in 1 cup of water. Set the steaming insert and gently place egg in it. Securely close the lid and set the steam release handle to SEALING position. Press the MANUAL button and set the timer to 7 minutes.
- Now prepare the deviled eggs stuffing. In a medium-sized bowl, combine sour cream, butter, cilantro, Dijon, and lime juice. Season with salt and mix well using a hand mixer. You want to get a nice and creamy mixture.
- When you hear the end signal, set the steam valve to VENTING position to perform a quick pressure release. Open the lid and gently remove the eggs. Chill for a while.
- Meanwhile, prepare the ice bath. Take a large bowl and pour in 4 cups of ice cold water. Optionally, add 2 cups of ice cubes to speed up the cooling process. Place eggs in it and cool them completely. This will stop the cooking process and prevent the eggs of being overcooked.
- Gently peel the eggs and slice them in half, lengthwise. Remove the yolks and place them in the cream mixture. Stir well to combine avoiding any large pieces. Place the cream mixture in a large piping pastry bag with a star tip. Pipe about 1 tbsp of the mixture at the center of each egg and transfer to a serving plate.
Per Serving(Calories 274 | Total Fats 22.1g | Net Carbs: 1.8g | Protein 17.4g |Fiber: 0.2g)