Creamy Turkey with Broccoli
(Total Time: 50MIN| Serves: 3)
10 oz ground turkey
1 cup broccoli, chopped
2 tbsp olive oil
1 spring onion, finely chopped
¼ cup chicken stock
1 cup shredded mozzarella
3 tbsp sour cream
¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp white pepper, freshly ground
½ tsp dried thyme
¼ tsp dried oregano
- Plug in the instant pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Add olive oil and heat up.
- Now add spring onions and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add turkey and broccoli. Pour in the stock and cook for 12-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt, pepper, thyme, and oregano and stir in the cheese.
- Press the ‘’Cancel’’ button and remove from the pot. Transfer the mixture to a small baking dish and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until lightly charred.
- Remove from the oven and chill for a while. Top with sour cream and serve.
Per Serving (Calories 327 | Total Fats: 24.5g | Net Carbs: 1.3g | Protein: 29.8g |Fiber: 0.1g)