(Total Time: 20 MIN| Serves: 4)
2 lbs prawns, peeled and deveined
1 large onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
½ cup coriander leaves, chopped
1 tbsp olive oil
2 cups fish stock
1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
½ tsp turmeric powder
¼ tsp red chili powder
¼ tsp cinnamon, ground
½ tsp salt
- Plug in your instant pot and grease the stainless steel insert with olive oil. Press the ”Saute” button and add prawns. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Add onions, garlic, and all the spices. Stir-fry for 2 more minutes.
- Pour in the fish stock and add coriander. Stir well and securely lock the lid.
- Adjust the steam release handle and press the ”Manual” button. Set the timer for 5 minutes and cook on ”High” pressure.
- When done, perform a quick release of the pressure by moving the valve to the ”Venting” position.
- Open the pot and transfer the curry to a serving pot.
- Sprinkle with some fresh parsley or green onions before serving.
Per Serving (Calories 344 | Total Fats 8.5g | Net Carbs: 7.7g | Protein: 55g |Fiber: 1.2g)