Greek Lamb Skewers
(Total Time: 25 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 lb lamb loin, chopped into bite-sized pieces
1 onion, cut into wedges
1 cup cherry tomatoes, whole
½ cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
1 cup beef broth
1 tbsp butter
½ tsp salt
½ tsp dried rosemary
1 tsp cumin powder
¼ tsp garlic powder
- Plug in the instant pot and add chopped lamb. Pour in the broth and seal the lid.
- Set the steam release handle and press the ‘’Manual’’ button. Set the timer for 7 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick pressure release and open the lid. Remove the meat along with the broth and drain.
- Now place the meat in a deep bowl and sprinkle with salt, rosemary, cumin, and garlic powder. Coat well with spices and set aside.
- Take 12 wooden skewers and soak them in water. Arrange the meat and vegetables and set aside.
- Press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and add butter. Heat up and gently place each skewer in the pot. Cook for 3 minutes and then gently turn over and continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the pot and serve.
Per Serving (Calories 268 | Total Fats: 11.7g | Net Carbs: 3.6g | Protein: 34g |Fiber: 1.4g)