Giant Ricotta and Blueberry Pancake
(Total Time: 60 MIN| Serves: 5)
1 cup Almond Flour
½ cup Flaxseed Meal
¾ cup Ricotta Cheese
¼ cup Milk
½ tsp Vanilla
1 tsp Baking Powder
Pinch of Salt
¼ cup Blueberries
½ tsp Stevia Powder
1 cup Water
- Pour the water into the Instant Pot and lower the trivet.
- Blend all of the wet ingredients in a blender.
- Add the flour, flaxseed, salt, baking powder, and stevia, and blend until combined.
- Stir in the blueberries.
- Grease a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pour the batter into the dish.
- Place inside the IP and close the lid.
- Cook on LOW for 45 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 311| Total Fats 22g | Net Carbs: 5.8g | Protein 15.2g |Fiber: 5g)