Salmon Fillet with Dill
(Total Time: 15 MIN| Serves: 4)
4 pieces salmon fillet, about 2 lbs
¼ cup apple cider vinegar
1 cup fresh dill, finely chopped
1 tbsp butter, unsalted
1 tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- Plug in the instant pot and set the steam basket in the inner pot. Pour in one cup of water and apple cider in the inner pot and set aside.
- Rinse the salmon fillets and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place in the steam basket and top with fresh dill.
- Seal the lid and set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position. Press the ‘’Steam’’ button and set the timer for 9 minutes.
- When done, perform a quick pressure release and open the lid. Remove the salmon and set aside.
- Now press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and grease the inner pot with butter. Heat up and briefly brown salmon on both sides – for about 2 minutes.
- Top with some more fresh dill before serving.
Per Serving(Calories 359| Total Fats 17.4g | Net Carbs: 5.2g | Protein: 46.4g |Fiber: 1.6g)