Ground Beef Shawarma
(Total Time: 10 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 lbs. Lean Ground Beef
1 cup Onions (cut to rubs)
1 cup Red Bell Peppers (cut into ¼ inch slices)
2 cups Cabbage (cut into ½ inch strips)
1 tsp Dried Oregano
½ tsp Cinnamon
¼ tsp Ground Allspice
¼ tsp Cayenne Pepper
½ tsp Cumin
½ tsp Ground Coriander Seeds
1 tsp Salt
- Set the Instant Pot to “Sauté” and add in it the ground beef. Lightly brown it while breaking down into smaller chunks, for around 2 minutes.
- Add all other ingredients and stir to combine.
- Place and lock the lid, and manually set the cooking time to 2 minutes at high pressure.
- Let naturally release the pressure for 5 minutes and then quick release it.
- Serve with tzatziki sauce.
(Calories: 191 | Total Fats: 5g | Net Carbs: 6g | Proteins: 25g |Fibers: 2g)