Green Beans with Bacon
(Total Time: 10 MIN| Serves: 6)
5 rashers Bacon (diced)
1 cup Onion (diced)
6 cups Green Beans (cut in half)
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
¼ cup Water
- Set the Instant Pot to “Sauté” and place in it the bacon. Cook until the grease melts, some 2-3 minutes, occasionally stirring.
- Add the onions, and cook for another 2 minutes while occasionally stirring.
- Add the green beans, salt, pepper and water and stir to combine.
- Place and lock the lid, and manually set the cooking time to 4 minutes at high pressure.
- When done quick release the pressure and adjust salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve warm.
(Calories: 122 | Total Fats: 7g | Net Carbs: 7g | Proteins: 4g |Fibers: 3g)