Easy Chicken Thighs
(Total Time: 30 MIN| Serves: 4)
2 large chicken thighs, whole
2 cups button mushrooms, sliced
1 cup cream cheese
¼ cup feta cheese
¼ cup milk
4 tbsp butter
2 tbsp olive oil
3 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tsp sea salt
½ tsp white pepper, freshly ground
¼ tsp chili flakes
- Rinse well the meat under running water and rub with salt. Set aside,
- Plug in the instant pot and add butter in the inner pot. Add chicken thighs and pour in three cups of water (or chicken stock).
- Seal the lid and set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position. Press the ‘’Meat’’ button and cook for 15 minutes.
- When you hear the end single, perform a quick release and open the lid. Remove the thighs and drain.
- Grease the inner pot with olive oil and add mushrooms. Sprinkle with some salt, white pepper, and chili flakes.
- Press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add chicken thighs and brown them for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Finally, stir in the cream cheese, Feta cheese, and pour in the milk. Bring it to a boil and gently simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- When done, press the ‘’Cancel’’ button and serve thighs with the creamy mushroom sauce.
Per Serving(Calories 579 | Total Fats: 44.6g | Net Carbs: 4.2g | Protein: 40.4g |Fiber: 0.4g)