(Total Time: 95 MIN| Serves: 4)
2 pounds Pork Roast
2 tbsp. Coconut Aminos
2 tbsp. Sweetener
2 tbsp. Liquid Smoke
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
1/2 cup Water
- Heat the oil in your Instant Pot on SAUTE.
- Add the pork and cook for about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients in the IP.
- Add the meat and close the lid.
- Select MANUAL and cook on HIGH for 60 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally, about 20 minutes.
- Shred with two forks inside the pot.
- Serve as desired.
Per Serving (Calories 450 | Total Fats 24g | Net Carbs 1g | Protein 55g |Fiber: 0g)