Ham and Dill Pressure-Cooked Eggs
(Total Time: 15 MIN| Serves: 4)
6 ounces Ham, chopped
¼ tsp White Pepper
2 tbsp. chopped Dill
¼ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- Pour 1 ½ cups of water into the IP and lower the rack.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Grease 4 ramekins and divide this mixture between them.
- Place in the Instant Pot and close the lid.
- Cook on MANUAL for 5 minutes.
- Do a quick pressure release.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 250 | Total Fats 17 g | Net Carbs: 3g | Protein 14g |Fiber: 1g)