Heavy Balsamic Lamb Shoulder
(Total Time: 45 MIN| Serves: 5)
2 lbs lamb shoulder
2 tbsp butter
1 cup vegetable stock
¼ cup swerve
¼ cup balsamic vinegar
3 garlic cloves, crushed
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp salt
1 tsp dried sage
½ tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- Plug in the instant pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Grease the inner pot with butter and heat up.
- Add garlic and briefly cook – for 1 minute. Now pour in the soy sauce and balsamic vinegar, Dijon, and swerve. Stir vigorously and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Press the ‘’Cancel’’ button and set aside.
- Rinse the meat under cold running water and rub with salt, pepper, and sage. Transfer to the pot and pour in the stock.
- Seal the lid and set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position.
- Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 35 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, release the pressure naturally and open the lid. Transfer the meat to a large platter and drizzle with the sauce from the pot.
- Serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 425 | Total Fats: 19.4g | Net Carbs: 1.3g | Protein: 56.9g |Fiber: 0.3g)