Salmon Keto Macaroni
(Total Time: 20 MIN| Serves: 4)
8oz salmon steak, thinly sliced
2 cups cauliflower, chopped
1 onion, finely chopped
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup cottage cheese
3 cups chicken stock
1 cup fresh celery, finely chopped
3 tbsp almond flour
3 tbsp butter
2 tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- Rinse well the steaks and pat-dry with a kitchen towel. Place on a large cutting board and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Plug in the instant pot and pour in the chicken stock. Add cauliflower and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Make a layer of thinly sliced salmon and seal the lid. Set the steam release handle to the ‘’sealing’’ position and press the ‘’Manual’’ button. Set the timer for 5 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick release and open the pot. Remove the salmon and cauliflower and set aside.
- Press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and grease the inner pot with butter. Add onions and cook for 2-3 minutes. Now add cottage cheese and heavy cream. Stir in celery and almond flour.
- Briefly cook, for 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the pot and serve with salmon macaroni.
Per Serving(Calories 351| Total Fats 25.7g | Net Carbs: 7.4g | Protein: 21.8g |Fiber: 2.4g)