Easy Turkey Roast
(Total Time: 60MIN| Serves: 5)
2 lbs turkey breast, boneless and skinless
3 tbsp garlic infused oil
¼ cup olive oil
3 tbsp Dijon mustard
4 cups chicken stock
2 tsp sea salt
1 tsp white pepper, freshly ground
- Place the meat in the pot and add chicken stock. Seal the lid and set the steam release handle.
- Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and cook for 25 minutes. When done, perform a quick pressure release and open the lid. Remove the meat from the pot and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line some parchment paper over a baking sheet and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together garlic infused oil, olive oil, Dijon, salt, and pepper. Brush the meat with this mixture and place on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 15 minutes on each side.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
Per Serving (Calories 458 | Total Fats: 25.4g | Net Carbs: 0.9g | Protein: 54.1g |Fiber: 0.3g).