Salmon on a Veggie Bed
(Total Time: 30 MIN| Serves: 4)
4 Salmon Fillets
3 tsp Olive Oil
½ Lemon, sliced
1 Bell Pepper, julienned
1 Zucchini, julienned
1 Carrot, julienned
1 Tarragon Sprig
A handful of parsley
A handful of Basil
1 cup of Water
- Pour the water into the Instant Pot and place the herbs inside.
- Arrange the veggies on the rack.
- Top with the salmon fillets (skin side down).
- Drizzle with oil and top with lemon sliced.
- Close the lid and cook on HIGH for 5 minutes.
- Do a quick pressure release.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 308| Total Fats 13g | Net Carbs 4.3g | Protein 40.6g |Fiber: 2.3g)