Hot Lamb Rack with Almonds
(Total Time: 35 MIN| Serves: 4)
2 pieces of 4-bone racks, trimmed
¼ cup apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp hot chili sauce, sugar-free
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
4 tbsp olive oil
¼ cup almonds, finely chopped
1 cup vegetable stock
1 tsp salt
½ tsp dried basil
¼ tsp chili powder
- Rinse well the meat and place in the pot. Pour in the stock and seal the lid. Set the steam release handle and press the ‘’Manual’’ button.
- Set the timer for 10 minutes on high pressure.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together apple cider, Dijon mustard, hot chili sauce, olive oil, salt, basil, and chili. Set aside.
- When you hear the cooker’s end signal, perform a quick pressure release and open the lid.
- Remove the meat from the pot and chill for a while.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line some parchment paper over a baking sheet and set aside.
- Generously brush each piece of lamb with the mustard mixture and sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
Per Serving (Calories 351 | Total Fats: 24.7g | Net Carbs: 1g | Protein: 29.8g |Fiber: 1.1g)